Samstag, 2. April 2011

Easter Basket


Today I have a Easter Basket to show. I made a bigger version so I can use the cute Tilda and her bunny for decoration on the front. For the back I stamped the Happy Easter Sentiment from the Spring kit and embossed the 2 bunnies from the kit over it. When I cutted my kit I kept the 2 bunnies as one stamp, I thought this is the way it should be, but now I saw that these are sold as 2 stamps ;)














Stamps:
Butterfly Dreams Collection: Tilda and her bunny, large and small black rabbit, Text

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Pumice Stone, Milled Lavendar, Walnut Stain
Bunny ~ Old Paper

Papers:
You are so special Collection "Lace Flowers"

2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Anne Lise

Nice basket!!!

Kim

What a beautiful Easter Basket!!!

Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008