Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011

Just sittin' here thinking of you



Hello my dears, today I For my card I chosed the cute Space Tilda from the new Summer Kit, placed her on the moon and stamped some stars in the back. So she's sitting there and thinks of someone ;) I've covered her helmet with Diamond Gloss, not easy to take a picture ...







Stamps:
Stamp Club Kit Summer 2011: Space Tilda, Moon, Stars
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap
Clothes ~ Pumice Stone, Milled Lavendar
Moon and Space ~ Scattered Straw, Trumbled Glass

Paper:
Once upon a time Collection "Blue Starlit"

4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)

Hi this is such a wonderful new stamp. I love how she is thinking on the moon.Super cool idea. Kitty :D

Sandra

this is a very lovely card with the new stamps of magnolia
gr sandra

Lillemor

Wow so supercute Tanja!!!
Hugs to you/Lillemor

Mo

Tanja, deine Karte ist super cool..., die Astronauten-Tilda gefällt mir total!
Grüessli,
Monika

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008