Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

Tilda working in the Garden


Hello dear friends, for my card today I used another Tilda and made a Garden scene for her. At this time I love to mask scenes so I'm happy that they are sorted well ;) The colors are not my comfortable zone, but I liked to use the new Magnolia Papers, they are so beautiful!







Stamps:
Sweet Rainbow Collection: Garden Tilda, Flower Wall Post
Party & Vacation Collection: Heart Fence
Lazy Summer Days Collection: Flowers
Fall Stamp Collection 2007: Grass
Lilac Summer Collection: Strawberries

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap
Clothes ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Bundled Sage
Spade ~ Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone
Background ~ Brushed Corduroy, Forest Moss, Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet

Papers:
Sweet Rainbow Collection "Summer Foliage", "Wild Strawberries" and "Wild Red"

others:
DooHickeys Lovely Fence and Romantic Tag


2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Queenie Jeannie

LOVE IT!! And I have all these images in your collage, so I'm going to try it too! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!

Sandra

what a very nice collages card you have made. It's very nice to look at.
Gr sandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008