Montag, 27. Juni 2011

TOMIC ~ The official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge #3


Hello my dears, I hope you've had a good start into the new week. Monday also means a new Challenge at TOMIC and this week we'd like to see Shimmer & Pearls. I made a card for my daughter to give it for her school report. I chosed the cute new Cheerleader Tilda and the award, I've punched the number with the Quickutz Alphabet Roller Skate, the seize fits perfect.





Stamps:

Stamp Club Kit Summer 2011

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Milled Lavendar, Dusty Concorde, Pumice Stone

Papers:
Bon Voyage Collection "Vintage Hummingbird Quilt", "Vintage Peacock Quilt"
You are so special Collection "Love Letter"



0 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008