Montag, 8. August 2011

TOMIC ~ The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge #10


Hello my dears, it's monday again ... Over at TOMIC we have a real good theme this week ... it's masking and our dear Camilla shows, how to do it ... I chosed one of my newest Tildas and let her come down the Tulip way and I placed a sun and clouds in the back.






Stamps:
The Winner takes it all Collection: Roller Tilda
Butterfly Dreams Collection: Tulip Walkway
Lazy Summer Days Collection: Sun
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Pumice Stone
Background ~ Peeled Paint, Victorian Velvet, Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass, Wild Honey, Pumice Stone
Papers:
Sweet Rainbow Collection
others:
DooHickeys Heart Swirl

2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Scrapmumur

OH...Tanja, your card is absolutely gorgeous.
I love the look and colours.
Your scene is very adorable.
Thank you for your so nice comments in my card.
Big hugs, Murielle

FreubelFee

wow... really nice... I'd like your style:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008