Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

Tilda with Snow Heart Tissue Display


Hello dear friends, the weekend is here and I'd like to show a Tissue Display. That's perfect for this weather I think ... I chosed the super cute Tilda with Snow Heart and gave my Display a wintery touch ...




Stamps:
Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection: Tilda with Snow Heart, Sweet Snowflakes
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone
Snow Heart ~ Tumbled Glass/Sakura Glitter Gel Pen

Papers:
Sweet Rainbow Collection "Ice Cream Plaid"

1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)

Hi I have seen tissue boxes but one with a display is a super cool idea. Great for thus time of the year. Love how you have decorated thus too. Kitty :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008