Samstag, 26. November 2011

Octagon Boxes for Christmas


Hello dear friends, today I'd like to show you some Octagon Boxes I made for a little tutorial ... I thought it would be perfect for Christmas to give some candy or small presents away ... I've already made 2 Boxes and I will make some more for sure ...












Stamps:
Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection: Tilda hiding gift

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Aged Mahagony, Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone
Present ~ Old Paper, Waldnut Stain, Aged Mahagony

others:
DooHickeys Poinsettia




Stamps:
Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection: Something for you Tilda

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Aged Mahagony, Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Present ~ Old Paper, Bundled Sage

2 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Debbie Pamment

oooooh Tanja - I LURVE new styles of boxes and these are GORGEOUS my friend! Looking forward to checking out your tutorial!
xXx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)

Hi Wow I love your boxes ! So many pretty details I love making them must have a go at this shape ! Thankyou Kitty ;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008