Montag, 19. Dezember 2011

And the winner is ...

Hello friends ...

I know you're curious to see who the lucky winner is ...

But before I will tell you this, I wanted to thank you for all your lovely comments! I hope you'll try this little Star and would love to see your work, so please feel free to tell me about it!

But now let's see ...


**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

and the winner is

#22 Carola

(there are 2 double comments which I didn't counted)

Congratulations!!! Herzlichen Glückwunsch Carola! Bitte schreib mir eine Mail mit Deiner Adresse, Du findest meine Mailadresse an der Seite!

3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Carola

Liebe Tanja

Ohne Erwartung bin ich hierher gekommen, um zu sehen, wer gewonnen hat - und jetzt bin ich die Glückliche, ich kann es nicht glauben und freue mich natürlich riesig *jubel*!!!
Ein mail mit meiner Adresse habe ich Dir soeben geschickt.

Vielen Dank und viele liebe Grüsse
Carola

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)

Hi Well done !! Congratulations to the winner ! Just wanted to thankyou for all your inspiation and tutorials this year. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas & a Very Happy New Year Lots of Crafty Festive Hugs Kitty ;0) x

Sol

Congratulations Carola! Enjoy! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008