Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012

Shaker Card with all my love


Hello dear friends, for my card I chosed the cute Tilda with Heart Chain, which I got for christmas by my lovely friend and made it romantic with Hearts...








Stamps:
Sweet Crazy Love Collection: Tilda with Heart Chain
So Special Collection: Sentiment
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy
Clothes ~ Spun Sugar, Pumice Stone
Papers:
Sweet Crazy Love Collection
others: DooHickeys Romantic Lace and Vintage Keys

1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Sol

Great Shaker Card.. I have also taken the hearts from that die.. for use inside a shaker card!... :o)
Love the papers and the Beautiful Dry Embossing... Beautiful Colors too! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008