Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

Princes and Princesses ~ Welcome Baby



Good morning, today I'd like to show a card made with the cute Tilda with Bathingcap and the Bath Tub from the new Princes and Princesses Collection. I totally fell in love when I saw her for the first time and had to order her immediately. I think it's a lovely combination for a Baby Card.




Stamps:
Princes & Princesses Collection: Tilda with Bathcap and Bath Tub
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap
Clothes ~ Milled Lavendar, Pumice Stone
Tub ~ Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass

Papers:
Once upon a time Collection "Bubble"
You are so special Collection "Love Letter"

3 lovely comments, thank you so much:

sanny

a beautiful card.
Hugs
sanny

Queenie Jeannie

Ohmygosh - soooo cute!! I've ordered this collection as well....but didn't get these two stamps!! Now I simply MUST have them!

You enabler, you!! LOL!

Henny

Another beauty. I love it Tanja. Nice combination of all.

Greetings Henny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008