Samstag, 3. März 2012

Tilda with Blue Blanket ~ Patchwork


Hello dear friends, it's me again, this time with my card for the new Magnolia Down Under Challenge. We have a great one for you this week, it's Buttons & Bows. My card turned out a bit different this time, because when I saw the cute new Tilda, I had Patchwork in my mind. I love Patchwork and Buttons are perfect for that. So I sewed a Patchwork Background from scraps. I don't wanted to cover all the Patchwork with my image, so I cutted my image out and to have a matching blanket I stamped this on a piece of my paper.





Stamp:
Princes & Princesses Collection: Tilda with Blue Blanket
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap
Clothes ~ Milled Lavendar, Pumice Stone


5 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Camilla

Ohh this is so cute Tanja! And your background paper looks amazing!
Hugs, Camilla

martine

Hallo Tanja, what a wonderful card. Love the colours and how did you came up with the idea of a stitched blanket? Love it.
Greets Martine

Kati

Hi Tanja,

oh man, die Karte ist wahnsinnig toll geworden. Hast du jedes Quadrat einzeln umnäht? Denn das sieht so fantastisch aus.

LG
Kati

Stampin'Piper

Hi Kati, lieben Dank ;)

Die Quadrate sind alle mit Walnut Stain distressed und dann auf ein Stück Cardstock geklebt, genäht hab ich dann die langen Reihen...

Schönes Wochenende noch, liebe Grüße Tanja

Henny

Great job Tanja. Very beautiful.

Greetings Henny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008