Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

Magnolia Summer Club Kit ~ Turning Leaves Collection 2012


Good morning dear Magnolia friends, I got my new Magnolia Club Kit these days and I had to use a new Tilda of course immediately. It was love at first sight with the cute little Tilda and her mouse and chosed her first. But all new images are really cute and I will try to color and use all of them before going on vacation :)


And here is my first card with the new kit ...






Stamps:
Turning Leaves Collection 2012/Summer Club Kit 2012
Coloring: Distress Ink Refillers and Markers
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen, Fired Brick
Mouse ~ Pumice Stone



4 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Liza

So cute Tanja, the new club kit looks gorgeous.

Liza x

Cindy

Hallo,

Das sieht echt super aus und alle neue magnolia`s sind sehr schon.

Grusse aus Holland
Cindy

Ronda Archangelo

Your card is beautiful...love the Distress Inks and how you've colored with them! Thanks for posting a photo of the new kit. I can't wait to get mine.

Ronda Archangelo

Love your card and how you've colored with the Distress Inks! Thanks for posting a photo of the new kits. I can't wait to get mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008