Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2012

TOMIC #55 ~ Christmas in Summer





Hello dear friends, over at TOMIC we have one of my favorite Challenges this month ... Christmas! The first time I saw the Summer Stamp Club Kit from Magnolia I knew I have to make a Christmoose out of Walter the Moose. I generated the matching Text with the Computer and masked Walter with the Trees, the winter fence and the Stars from the Santa Collection. For the challenge the main colors should be traditional red and green and have at least one star on it...





Stamps:
Turning Leaves Collection: Walter the Moose
Santa Collection: Winter Forest, Winter Fence, Christmas Stars

Coloring: Distress Ink
Walter ~ Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen, Spun Sugar
Background ~ Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone

Papers:
Sweet Christmas and Under the Mistletoe Collection

0 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008