Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Edwin on a Circle Side Step Card



Hello dear ones, today I'd like to show you a Circular Side Step Card. I really love this kind of card, I made 2 of these, but I'll show the second one next week :) For my card today I used the cute Edwin from the new collection.







Stamps:
A Christmas Story Collection: Edwin with Sack
So Jolly Collection: Merry Christmas Text
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Fired Brick, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Mustard Seed
Lantern and Sack ~ Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Frayed Burlap

Papers:
Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection


others:
DooHickeys Lovely Fence, Spruce and Starlight Lace (for the little Stars)


1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Brittany

Lovely, Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008