Dienstag, 6. November 2012

Nativity Collection Shadow Box Card



Today I'd like to show a Shadow Box Card I made with the new Nativity Collection. When I first saw these stamps I wasn't sure if I'll like them, but as soon as I got my hands on them I had to ink them up and color them in and I really love how it turned out :) 






Stamps:
Nativity Collection: Tilda as Wiseman, Loving Holy Tilda, Little Holy Baby and Holy House
Santa Collection: Christmas Stars
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy und Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen und Pine Needle, Wild Honey, Aged Mahagony
Background ~ Vintage Photo, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain, Chipped Sapphire

1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Kylie

Oh Tanja Sweetie! This is so gorgeous! I love how it turned out too!
Hugs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008