Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012

Magnolia Advent Calendar Shutter #18



Welcome to day 18 of the Magnolia Advent Calendar ...

Today I have a Peek-a-boo Card for you ... I made a Silent night/Holy Night card with the cute Holy Tilda with lamb and Angel Tilda with Gloria from the fantastic Nativity  Collection. This Peek-a-Boo Card changes the image when it will be opened. I hope you can imagine this effect if you're looking on my pictures ...








Stamps:
Nativity Collection: Holy Tilda with Lamb and Angel Tilda with Gloria

Coloring:
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone
Lamb and Gloria ~ Pumice Stone, Wild Honey



I hope you'll enjoy my card and the best news is :
YOU CAN WIN A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM MAGNOLIA!!
Please leave a comment on this post, I will draw a random winner tomorrow.

 

115 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Jane

Simply beautiful, thank you for being todays advent. Merry Christmas, love Jane x

Kristinas - Scrap, Trädgård, Foto

What a lovely card you have made! Thanks for the inspiration.

Gurkiss

WOW such a cool card :)
Very beautiful.

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Gurkiss



http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

Debbie

I love the peek a boo idea! The card is beautiful! Merry Christmas!!

Tessa en Anke

Beautiful creation. I love your details.
hugs Anke

Mieke Duckers

Eine sehr schöne karte ! Wo kann mann das Modell finden-
Liebe Grüßen, Mieke

Sol

So Cute with the PeekaBoo Card.. Great Design.. and I love your coloring... Beautiful colors too.. And Tilda with the Lamb looks Beautiful.. Love the colors you have used too!..
Merry Christmas!!! :o)

Tussilago

lovely card!!
Merry Christmas

Elena F

Very pretty work. The first time I see an star with a holly. Congrats.

Susie Sugar

Great style card , love the peek a boo window and the lovely warm earthy tones you used
Merry Christmas darling
Hugs Susie xx

Anita

I want to learn that tecnic!
Lovely card!

chaoscorner

I love your peekaboo card - and going to see if Ican work out how to make it now - maybe for next year!!
Thanks for such a lovely card.
Anne

Tina

Beautiful card!

CraftyMoly

How finely ! I love your work in every single detail - is perfect !
thank you very much
hugs
Karina

Jill x

What a really lovely card Tanja, and so clever too - I love it! Well done and have a very Happy Christmas.

Anne Caroline

what a wonderful card,
xx

Maryann

Such a beautiful card here today again. I´ve tryed one of these once too, and they´re sooo fun to make and people loves to play with them when they gets them ha ha ha. Sooo beautiful work again.

Monydav

This card is so cute! My compliments!!!
Hugs, Monica

Debbie

I like your peek a boo idea! Your coloring is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Janis

Wow Tanja this is just gorgeous, what a brilliant card & the colouring is superb. Have a very Merry Christmas, Janis x

Caroline

WOW Tanja I love your card so much xxx

Anna

Lovely card! You are so talented!

tengel27

It's beautiful card with amazing ideas. I love it :)

Pam

I love peek a boo cards and your card is beautiful. Love it.
Hugs....Pam:)

Tineke de Jong

What a lovely peek-a-boo card!!! Thank you so much. Merry Christmas! XXX

Mary Lou

Wow this is wonderful~~like magic :)
Holiday blessings

Glenna

Hi Tanja. I love your card ! I've just started card making and love the idea of a peek a boo card. I will definitely try this out. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you have a ferry merry Christmas and a new year filled with lots of happiness

Glenna
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Jane

Gorgeous Peek a boo card Tanja, I love these! thanks for the chance to win and have a merry christmas! hugs, Jane xxx

Irene

Love all the earthtones and the vintage look!

xx Irene

Urška

wow, this is really amazing, i love it.

Marrie

Hello Tanja,

It's beautiful card Tanja with amazing details.
I love the peek a boo idea.
Merry Christmas to you.

Hugs Marrie

alethea

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love how you can move the image!! HUgsxx

Debby

such a lovely idea and great job!!

Malin

I really love your card, it´s beautiful.
Merry x-mas!

Hugs Malin

Mary Dimercurio Prasad

Clever idea! Love the card!

Ivy Peralta

Incredible card?, so beautifull, congrats. Merry chritsmas, xoxo

Dawn

Very clever card & so beautifully made xx

paperpapier

love this fun peek-a-boo card...

Janneke

This is amazing!

Carola

Liebe Tanja

WOW, das ist ja wieder mal eine absolut geniale Karte von Dir! Die schönen Motive passen sehr gut zu den Texten, die Farben gefallen mir auch sehr gut und diese Peek a Boo Kartenform sieht einfach toll aus. Ich habe so eine erst einmal gemacht, aber Deine mit dem Label Ausschnitt ist wirklich etwas ganz Besonderes.

Liebe vorweihnachtliche Grüsse
Carola

maria valderez

I love the peek a boo idea! The card is beautiful! Merry Christmas!!

Hugs,
Valderez

marilynwillauer

Beautiful card, love your papers and your coloring is great!!!

Carole RB

Your card is fantastic.

Sanne

Lovely card!! :)
Merry Christmas!

cebelica

Oooh, this is such a great idea! I love how the images change when you open the card. I have to try to make this kind of card one day. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Brigitte

OMG, this is so clever!!!!! How did you do it? I love your colouring and beautiful layout! Hugs, Brigitte

Antoinette Voorn

Such a lovely crafted handmade card , Tanja. Really beautifu op peek a boo card, hihihi.

Greetz Antoinette
http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

Tina Makuc

This card is stunning Tanja!!
Love the fact that there are two images there.. Really fantastic!! And your colouring is awesome!
Thanks to you and Magnolia for another chance to win a fantastic Christmas gift!!
Hugs, Tina

kreative basteltante

WOOW, Tanja, was für eine aufwendige Karte, Großartig.
LG Manuela

Carlotta Vachon

Very nice coloring. Thank you for the inspiration.

Marijke

Lovely card!!!
Great idea!!!
Hugs Marijke

Tina M.

Lovely card :)
/Tina M.

Amanda

A beautiful card!

Marushy

Huhu liebe Tanja,
wow was für eine wunderschönes Werk. klasse

Dankeschön für tolle Chance zu gewinnen.

Wünsche mir viel Glück.

Hug
Marushy =)

Sonja

Tanja your peek a boo card is fantastic, wonderful work.

Sonja
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
tape

Awesome, pretty and so clever!

Lena

Great idea!!Beautiful card!

Hugs Lena

Janice

Beautiful card Tanja! I have never ried making a PEEK A BOO card before bt am thinkin now I might have to try one! Thanks for the continued inspiration! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Crea S

What a Peek-A-Boo-Idea!
Because there isn't a lot going on at the card, the peek-a-boo really pops up!
Yep i'm convinced: it's a big yeah for me!

Peggy

Whata great idea, I never made such a card. I love it !!!!
Thanks for your inspiration ....just what I needed and for the chance to win a Christmas gift.

Merry Christmas,
Hugs,
Peggy

Ines

wow amazing ideas ... beautiful card :)

Pam Sparks

sweet Tanja! love your peek a boo card!

Margo

Wow, what a great card you have made Tanja!!!

hugs margo

Lorianna

OMG! This is stunning!
I love every little single detail of it!
The thing I love the most of your work is your coloring .. BREATHTAKING!
Thanks to you and Magnolia for this fantastic opportunity to win an amazing Christmas surprise!
Big hugs, Lorianna

Nicole

WOW, this is absolutely stunning!!! And amazing!! i just love it. Hugs, Nicole

Márcia Kamano

Lindo cartão!
Adorei a coloração!
abraços do Brasil

Teri

Love this!!!! I'm going to have to give it a try! Your creation is just beautiful!
Teri

Teri

Love this!!!! I'm going to have to give it a try! Your creation is just beautiful!
Teri

HildeM - Lykkelig med liten

Gorgeous card! Thanks for giving me the chance!

Hugs, Hilde

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth

Hi Wow what a fun idea must try it out ! I love the your sweet Tildas's and I love those papers too ! Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas ;0)

Charlotte

Wow what a beautiful card and all the images are so cute:)
Hugs Charlotte

Suzi

Hello Tanja, I love your very inventive card, those sweet Tilda's are beautiful as is your design and pretty papers. Thank you for the inspiration. A Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Suzi

Jenny

Beautiful card, love all the clever details and your lovely colouring. Jen xx

katri leikop

Every day when I look the advent calender I say WOWWWWWW. And again I said WOWWWWWWWWWW this is a verry beautiful and a new idea for me. All the best to you and merry christmas.

hugs Kati

Claudia

Wow, was für eine fantastische Karte! Die Idee ist ja genial.

LG

Claudia

LINDA W.

I love the design of your card...thank you for sharing.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
from USA Texas
Linda

JB


Beautiful card and great idea !!

Hugs Jenny

Aartje

Beautyful peek a boo card, great lay out.
Hugs Aartje

Mo

Wow Tanja..., deine Karte ist so was von cool - genial wie du diesen Effekt zaubern konntest, ich bin begeistert !!!
Herzlich,
Mo

Shanna Shands

Love your creation what a wonderful idea.

Ingba

Lovely card!
Merry Christmas!

SannaS

GORGEOUS card!!! amazing design!!! lovelovelove it!!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Astrid

Hi Tanja, beautiful your card, i loved the way you make all your cards.
Hugs Astrid

Ileana Artuffo

Original idea! Very very nice!

Happy Christmas
Ileana

BoelieBlog

Your card looks amazing!
Greetings from Esther

Joukje

Wooww I'ts beautiful!!
I love this christmascard.
Thanks for your inspiration.
Hugs from The Netherlands
Joukje

Zetti

Das ist ja ne geniale Technik!
Echt klasse.

Susanne

What a stunnig card you have made! And Thanks for the chance to win. Merry christmas!

Fleur

Wow this is gorgeous & so clever.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Frea

Hello Tanja, that is like magic your card! What a wonderful model and I just love your colouring. I would really like to try and make one of those too. Hugs Frea

Elin

Wow, this looks fun!!! Thanks for sharing this idea. Very lovely card :)
Happy holidays!
Elin

Karin Schuring

Such a cool idea!! Love it and also your gorgeus creation!
Hugs, Karin

Karina

Coole Idee diese Peekaboo-Karte! Die hast du sehr schön gestaltet. Gefällt mir riesig gut.
Ganz liebe Grüsse und frohe Festtage wünscht dir,
Karina

Vinglefrøken

Wonderful creation!

Marina

Beautiful card! I have to try to make Peek-a-Boo card, I like it very much! And the stamps you used are great!

Louise

Beautiful card, love the images
Louise

Brook

Such a pretty card. Love it!

Alicia

Great card!! Thanks for sharing. Alicia

Danielle

Very pretty Tanja! I love this style of card very much. thank you for the inspiration . Hugs.

Vanja

Beautiful card!

hugs
Vanja

julieprice3

Just beautiful Tana, I love your peek a boo card, very clever
Hugs julie P

Soraya Bervian

So beautiful!! I loved the peek a boo idea!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Hugs!!

Erika Augusta

Yours creations are beautiful.

Hugs

Erika

Bonnie

Just lovely..so cute..

Sherry

Your peekaboo card is absolutely stunning.

Hugs

Ardilla

What a beautiful card!!! i like the shapes and all the Magnolias on it :)
Have a Merry Christmas!

Butterfly471

Wow, great card, this is the first peek a boo card I have seen! Love it!
Merry Christmas! Dana R

Carol Luize

Your project is sooooo beautiful. I loved it.
hugs from Brasil,
Carol

Katie K

Such a magical creation, must have taken you ages to make. This is such a great inspiration, I shall give it a try.
Hugs,
Katie

Barbara GR

Such a lovely card !
Hugs, Barbara GR

Queenie Jeannie

What a gorgeous, and amazing card!!! Do you have a tutorial on how to make this???

arjette

Woowww it's soooo beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

roelie

I wil se dhat your card is beauetiful white deze collors

gr roelie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008