Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

Loving Greetings



Happy and healthy new year to you! Today I have to show a Valentine's Card featuring the cute Bonny Tilda from the new With Love Collection for my card. I used the envelope from an older Magnolia Collection for the first time. I really like it and can't understand why I didn't use it until today. 




Stamps:
With Love Collection: Bonny Tilda and Flying Heart
Love Collection: Love Envelope and Love Heart
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Papers: 
Lazy Summerdays, So Special and Once upon a time Collection



1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Brittany

Beautiful, coloured lovely!! Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008