Freitag, 1. Februar 2013

Miss you - Tilda with Heartspots




Hello dear ones, today I show you my card using the cute Tilda with Heartspots. I really love the colour combination pink/brown ... 



Stamps:
With Love Collection: Tilda with Heartspots
Bon Voyage Collection: Text 
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Herzchen/Hearts ~ Victorian Velvet
Papers: So Special and Something old, something new Collection 
others: DooHickeys Swirl


1 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Yuri

Hello Tanja, I am Yuri and get to be a part of Magnolia DT Japan. I am so pleased to be a part of this amazing team. Your work is very bautiful and I really look forward to working with you.
Yuri xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008