Freitag, 18. September 2015

New Tilda and Stempelmekka Pictures ...

 




Hello peeps, last weekend was the highlight of the year for a german stamper. We were at Stempelmekka in Hagen, the biggest rubber stamping fair in Germany. And of course Magnolia was there with a lovely booth. They had 5 new images, I think they will build a Italy collection and I really fell in love with a cute little Tilda and her Vespa. so I made an Easel Card Note pad for my desk.



Isn't she the cutest???


And here are a few pictures:

the Magnolia booth


2 more new Magnolia images ... 


some lovely cards ... 




I made my first pocket letter for Magnolia and brought it together with some cards to the fair ...






0 lovely comments, thank you so much:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008