I love school

Our little daughter will begin the school next week and I made a card for her. "Back to school" is the challenge at Simon says Challenge. I turned the Sketch from Sketch Saturday a little bit and chosed the wonderful papers from Imagisce.

Thanks for looking


5 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Your card is absolutely wonderful Tanja!!! I love it :)).
Hugs Claudia
What a beautiful card and box Tanja,i love the stamp and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Perfect card for your daughter...hope she enjoys school/
Love the papers and layout.
Hugs
Carole x
Gorgepus card Tanja :-) The image is lovely and the papers you used are perfect !! I love this !! The milk cardton is fab too ! :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Too cute! You did a fabulous job shading Tilda and the papers are great!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
Kommentar veröffentlichen