Good Luck

Today I made a card using another one of the new Tildas I bought at the Stempel Mekka ... I think she's too cute with her little piggy ... I'm entering several challenges with this card ...
- Just Magnolia ~ great sketch made by Bev
- Cupcake Craft Challenges ~ Distressing
- Stamp Something ~ favourite papers
- Stamp with fun ~ fall/autumn
- Pile it on ~ punches

Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009
Paper: A little yummy for your tummy Collection "Death Cap"
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009
Paper: A little yummy for your tummy Collection "Death Cap"
Thanks for looking


23 lovely comments, thank you so much:
How precious, Tanja! That piggy is just the cutest and you've done a super job on the sketch! Well done!
Oh, this is gorgeous Tanja! That image is fabulous!! xx
What a lil' cutie Tanja! That pig is a cutie, love the papers as well!
hugz,
Suzanne
Oh how cute she is holding that little pig! Adorable card, Tanja!! hugs!
Oh what a beauty!! that lil piggy is sooo cute!
hugs,
Rachel
Mensch ist das suess!!!! Deine Karte ist wirklich ein Traum.
Gruesse, Christina C.
Oh now this one I can say I have and you have given me such inspiration for her, this is gorgeous! xx
Oh Tanja your card is so very cute! I love this Tilda with little piggy how adorable. Thanks for sharing all these new stamps !
Hugs,
Nancy
OMGosh she is just adorable and I love that little pig ! Great job
i just love your mushroom paper! great card!
Amy -- Pile It On DT
ist das ferkelchen süüüüüüüüsssssssssss!!!!!!!
deine farbkombi und die coloration sind mal wieder absolut erstklassig. einfach eine wunderschöne karte.
lg kirstin
So cute!! Great card!
Adorable little piggie, very cute card.
Hugs Oz_Jodie
The DP you used is so cute! I like how Tilda looks like she blends into the background. She fits in perfectly!
Fantastic card, love the distressing you have done and such a lovely layout too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x
Really cute card and Tilda!
Hugs
Carole x
Aww, Tanja, this is just the sweetest image. Love the card. I like the colours you used and your colouring is wonderful. Great take ont he sketch.
Hugs.
Norma
Hi Tanja, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and the papers are stunning. Great layout and distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
Super cute card and I love the shrooms!
Thanks so much for playing!
Dee at Pile It On DT
Super cute card!!!
Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT
Fabulous card, I love your distressing and the cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
OMG, noch so eine traumhaft schöne Karte hast du da gezaubert, schwärm. Die Tilda ist sooo süß, die muss ich bald mal verbasteln ;)
Knuddels
Moni
Cute piggy!!! LOVE your card sooo much!!!!
What collection is she from???
Kommentar veröffentlichen