Happy Birthday

At Just Magnolia was a great sketch the challenge this week made by Mina and I wanted to make a card following it before the new challenge will be online tomorrow ... And at Pile it on is the theme this week "Birthday" so I made a Birthday card ... 
Thanks for looking


7 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Hi tanya love the image and the colours the card is soo well thoughtout. Good luck with the challenge.
What a great take on the sketch and super coloring!
Thanks for playing at PIO this week.
ein supersüßes kärtchen!
tolle farben!
What a great card! I love the magnolia boy and the patterned paper you used. Thank you for playing along with Pile It On! this week.
Jennifer PIO DT
Super cute! Love that Tilda and all the green! Thanks for joining in at PIO this week! :)
Great card!!! Thank you for playing with Pile It On this week.
tanja,
what a great card, it does gives you the feeling of being in the jungle w/ those 3 circles w/ leaves.
Thanks for playing w/ the Pile It On! this week!
-- dalis
Kommentar veröffentlichen