Easel Card ~ Happy Halloween

Finally I made today a Easel Card ... that's the challenge for october at Magnolia-licous Highlites. You can find the template for it here. For the challenge at Simon says Challenge I made a Halloween Card which is perfection to decorate for Halloween. I had such a fun time with the sketch at Just Magnolia made by Mina and so I used it today again ... 


Stamps:
So Spooky Collection 2009: Sitting Witch Tilda
Fall Stamps 2007: Bat
So Spooky Collection 2009: Sitting Witch Tilda
Fall Stamps 2007: Bat

Thanks for looking


13 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Beautiful job, Tanja!!! She is such a cutie!!! Your work is just lovely...thank you so much for joining with us on this card....Hope you are having a wonderful weekend...Big hugs for you...Jacque
gorgoeus Tanja, fabulous papers and details. love this sweet tilda. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.xx
Oh, Tonua, this is just such a sweet card. Love your rick colors and your coloring is wonderful. Super job...hugs...Barb
How adorable, Tanja! That Tilda is just so cute and love that sketch too! hugs!
Just adorable! I love the spider web corners and the papers you used! Hugs, Laurel
Tanja what a cute little card...great job !
Hugs
Hi Tanja,
WOW, your card is stunning!! you did an awesome job with both sketch!!
Congrats my friend!!!
xxx
Vivi
Hi!!
I love your Tilda - I haven't seen the Spooky Magnolia's yet. Tilda is soooo cute! Great job on the Easel Card!
Hugs, Candy
Spooktacularly cute Tanja! She's such a cutie, love the layout & fab cobweb corners! Thanks for joining in on the challenge w/ us!
hugz,
Suzanne
Totally Fantastic and Gorgeous!!..love the coloring and those webbed corners!!...Hugs, Ila
Very gorgeous Halloween card, Tanja! I love the papers, your coloring, your embellishments. Great take on this easel card. Hugs, Cami
Tanja, I love the way you use the spider web punch for the four corners. That is such a gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Cabio
Tanja this is beautiful, love the spiders webs in the corners
hugs Mandy xx
Kommentar veröffentlichen