Bookmark

When I saw the sketch my friend Bea made for the Friday Sketchers Challenge this week, I thought it was perfect for the bookmark I wanted to make to give away with book. Here is my bookmark:
Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Sparkly Tilda
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009: Sparkly Tilda

Have a great weekend, thanks for looking


6 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Oh this is gorgeous, sweet bookmark.
luv
Debby
Dein Lesezeichen ist sooooo schön geworden *schwärm* Allein die Tilda ist so süß. Und auch das Papier und die Deko sind total schön (toll, wie du das Band angebracht hast!)
Liebe Grüße
Simone
Oh my gosh Tanja...you have the best ideas! When I saw your bookmark I was just floored. It is gorgeous and is soooo perfect for Bea's sketch!
have a great weekend
Hugs Jeanette
Hi liebe Tanja, das ist ja ein tolles Werk, was du da kreiert hast! Absolut süß, dein Lesezeichen!!!
Lieben Gruß
Simone
Gorgeous!!...I love this bookmark..great idea!!...Hugs, Ila
Tanja, this is so cute....what a delightful set!!! Your friend will just love it!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...Hugs..Jacque
Kommentar veröffentlichen