Side Step Card ~ Autumn

Hello dear friends, finally I have a new decoration for our entrance, because the challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges is fancy folds and I finally made a Side Step Card. 



Stamps:
Bon Voyage Collection: Bon Voyage Tilda
Autumn & Halloween Collection: Fall Foreground
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text
Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Bon Voyage Collection: Bon Voyage Tilda
Autumn & Halloween Collection: Fall Foreground
Chasing Butterflies Collection: Text
Coloring: Distress Inks
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain


3 lovely comments, thank you so much:
tanja die karte ist super schön geworden.wunderschön gestaltet!!
glg tina46
Oh, WoW!
I love this creation!
The stamp is sooo sweet!
Hgs, Albert
Das ist ja zauberhaft. Tolle Deko Idee und das Layout ist einfach toll. Lieben Gruß
Kommentar veröffentlichen