All I want for Christmas

Good morning and welcome to the weekend. This "Tilda wants a hug" I've loved from the first sight, isn't she the cutest? I think the sentiment matches perfectly! 

Stamps:
Merry little Christmas Collection: Tilda wants a hug and Holly Swirl
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Dress and Socks ~ Aged Mahagony, Frayed Burlap
Papers:
Vintage Christmas Collection "Red Noel" and "Christmas Song"
Merry little Christmas Collection: Tilda wants a hug and Holly Swirl
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Dress and Socks ~ Aged Mahagony, Frayed Burlap
Papers:
Vintage Christmas Collection "Red Noel" and "Christmas Song"



2 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Hello Tanja, i absolutely love the colors together. Your coloring is great and the layout too.
So beautiful!
Hugs Susy from Sweden
Kommentar veröffentlichen