Holiday Hello

Good morning, I've made a card for a challenge called "Christmas Woodland". I stamped trees in the background, used the cute Tilda with xmas tree and used wooden sticks for the frame. 

Stamps:
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Tilda with Christmas Tree
Santa Collection: Winter Forest and Winter Fence
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Bundled Sage, Frayed Burlap
Trees and Fence ~ Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy
Papers:
Under the Mistletoe "Mistletoe" and "Frosty Mistletoe"
So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection: Tilda with Christmas Tree
Santa Collection: Winter Forest and Winter Fence
Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Bundled Sage, Frayed Burlap
Trees and Fence ~ Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy
Papers:
Under the Mistletoe "Mistletoe" and "Frosty Mistletoe"



3 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Gorgeous I love everyhing about it xx
LOVELY card, this is one of my favourite Tildas.
Judi xxx
This is adorable!! Really cute card!
Kommentar veröffentlichen