Sweet Rainbow Collection ~ Get well soon

Hello dear friends, yesterday I got my new stamps and papers from the Sweet Rainbow Collection, so I had to use it ;) The first stamp I used is the cute Watercan Tilda, which I've masked on the Stone Path. I'll give this card along with some Flower Picks in a Flower Pot ...




Stamps:
Sweet Rainbow Collection: Watercan Tilda
Coloring:
Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavendar, Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Stone Path and Flowers ~ Pumice Stone, Forest Moss, Dusty Concord
Papers:
Sweet Rainbow Collection "Ice Cream Plaid", "Over the Rainbow"
others:
DooHickeys Romantic Lace und Heart Swirl
Papers for flowers:
So Special Collection "Rose Garden"
Something old something new Collection "Something blue"
Sweet Rainbow Collection "Ice Cream Plaid"
Sweet Rainbow Collection: Watercan Tilda
Coloring:
Distress Ink Refiller
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavendar, Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Stone Path and Flowers ~ Pumice Stone, Forest Moss, Dusty Concord
Papers:
Sweet Rainbow Collection "Ice Cream Plaid", "Over the Rainbow"
others:
DooHickeys Romantic Lace und Heart Swirl
Papers for flowers:
So Special Collection "Rose Garden"
Something old something new Collection "Something blue"
Sweet Rainbow Collection "Ice Cream Plaid"



3 lovely comments, thank you so much:
ohhhh how lovely this is, what a sweethart, and the flowers are also lovely xx
this card is lovely to see
gr sandra
Oh, this is very pretty!
Kommentar veröffentlichen