Easter/Spring Design Team Blog Hop
Hello and welcome to our first Magnolia Design Team Blog Hop. This time it's all about Easter and Spring. If you came here from Sandra's fabulous Blog your on the right way ... to be in with a chance of winning one of the 3 prizes from Magnolia Sweden is to leave a comment on each blog in the hop and 3 winners will be chosen at random.
Each hop will last a week.
Here is my card ...
Stamps:
Little Easter Collection: Tilda with egg and chicken, Chicken Wire
Coloring: Distress Ink
Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Clothes ~ Shaded Lilac, Walnut Stain
Eggs and Chicken ~ Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage, Squeezed Lemonade
Papers: Somebunny loves you Collection






71 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Beautiful card :) I'm doing now hop on the Yulis blog. Best wishes.
Lovely simple sweet spring card
Beautiful card. I always admire girls who can do cas cards that are so perfect. ;)
Hugs,
tamara
Hello Tanja,
What a lovely card cute Magnolia stamp!!
Hugs Marrie
Oh Tanja, this beautiful
HUGZ Fleur xxx
Votre carte est magnifique , j'aime les couleurs chocolat et bleu
So pretty in blue and lemon, very sweet
Hugs Julie P
Hi Tanja! Wonderful card!! Love those designer papers and sweet blue, yellow and strong touch of brown.
Mikha xx
Wow..It's beautifull card..so cute tilda...It's just perfect :)
so simple and nice card ...love it so much
Have a nice day
Crafty hugs from me
Roselany
What a lovely card in beautyful colors. Hugs Elles
Sweet card. hugs! Rysa
Wowww Tanja such a great and gorgeous card and love the colours you've used. What a great initiative to start a bloghop for all the Magnolia designers! Also a great boost for blogging! And I love blogging! Good luck! I am hopping over to the next one! Hugs, Chantal
What a lovely one Tanja, adorable!
XOXO Yvonne
Love your card, just the simplisety makes your beautifull coloured stamp the middle of all!!! Hugs Lotte
I love your beautiful card, this Tilda is adorable and your colour scheme is so perfect for Easter!
Rebecca.
What a nice n beautiful blue Easter card. Happy Easter Tanya.
A fabulous CAS card with the focus on this adorable Tilda. Love blue and yellow together with the kraft card. Stunning work. Hugs Suzi x
Tanja your card is beautiful, love the pretty colours and your wonderful colouring, it's been great seeing your teams stunning work,very talented team!!
Mel. xxx
What a lovely card. Great blog hop.
Rebecca
Absolut süß die Karte...ich mag die Kombi mit dem Kraft Karton total gerne :0)))
Dankeschön für den tollen Blog Hop ;0)
Liebe Grüße
Nicole
what a lovely card... I think I shall have to gift myself with this Tilda stamp after looking at your card :P
Thanks for sharing. Hugz, Amina
Beautiful card, love the colours.
Lovely simple card
Hello sweet Tanja!
I love your card so muhc! it simply stunning with your style.. love love..
How come we used the same image, it's mean we have to celebrate this Spring together .. ;)
Hugs,
Yulis
heel mooi kaartje met frisse kleurtjes :)
lovely spring themed card!
Lovely card with beautiful coloring.
super suess Tanja
Beautiful Easter card,
hugs Louise
This is so beautiful x hugs jane x
super süße karte!
lg andrea
so cute, love the chicken wire stamp, hugs, Marion
Love that Tilda...a sweet & cute card!
Such a beautiful, cute card. I love this Tilda, she is so cute.
Lots of hugs,
Hilde
Hi Tanja.
I look your card with a simple design, but, still look beautiful.
You're a talented, I love your creations and this one.
Hugs,
Dian Ratna.
simple but effective ... this card is really a little gem
Great card I love your coloring and your design
O Tanja, I love your card. Tilda is looking so sweet and love those papers! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/
simple and lovely i like it
I love magnolia dies and stamps thank you for this blog hop buffer I to not see the other blogs
Lovely Card!! Tilda is Adorable!! Love the Chicken Wire stamp you have used around the image!!.. Great layers of Design Paper that matches your coloring!! Great Easter Card!! :o)
Wow more stunning Magnolia inspiration, just perfect. Love the chicken wire stamp I NEED that! Off hopping, Jane x
Beautiful card..the colour combo is gorgeous..Hugz Gayle xx
Such a pretty card. I really like it! Hugs! xx
Deine Karte sieht wieder umwerfend aus, liebe Tanja.
Ich finde, es passt wieder alles perfekt zusammen.
Liebe Grüße
Susi
Hiya Tanja
As always your card is amazing.Thanks so much for joing in sweetie xxx
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx
Beautyfull card, love the colors and the image.
Hugs Aartje
Hi Just love this with the cute chick !! and love the chicken wire stamp around the edges !! Thanks for the inspiration ;0)
Wonderful easter card. hugs, Helena
Gorgeous project, Tanja! Love it! Your coloring fabulous as always and so is your color choice and embellishing!
Hugs, Karina
Fantastic Easter card
love this image and great colours
hugs Tamara
Hi. Your card is so pretty and I love the blue and yellow colour combo which is perfect for Spring/Easter.
Tilda is so adorable and coloured beautifully.
Thanks for the hop.
Hugs, Donna xx
A gorgeous Easter card...one of my favorite images!!! A spectacular and inspirational blog hop..enjoying all my stops along the way!!!
My favorite spring Tilda, you have colored her beautifully.
Hugs, Katie
A fab CAS card. Love the sweet image you used
Bardzo delikatna a kurczak super :)
Lovely card! Simple and cute. I love your coloring, too. It inspires me. Thank you. Hugs, Hyemi
Piękna ! Bardzo wiosenna :)
Pozdrawiam
Monika
Nice card with nice colours!
Always love your simple stunning card.
Hugs
Nancie
Beautiful image and such great papers. :)
Hugs, Anne.
Beautiful card Tanja, love the gorgeous layers with those sweet papers and your colouring is perfect!
Hugs Nicola xxx
.. such a beautiful card tanja! i love it :) ..
Beautiful project!
What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp.
Nice weekend.
Hugs, Astrid.
Sooooo Beautiful
Hugs Betty
A Very Sweet Card! Love your Layering. Enjoy your Weekend!
Very pretty card! Beautifully done.
Karen
Such a sweet card!
This is so pretty! Love the soft spring colours. Thanks for the chance to win, hugs, Jane x
Beautyfull, and very cute!!
hugs, Durvina
Kommentar veröffentlichen