DT Card ~ Happy Easter

I think you would like to see more from the Hoppy Easter Collection, right? So I show you today another card, this time featuring "Tilda with eggs in her apron". I also used the Happy Easter Sentiment from last years Easter Collection and the Swirl from New Year's Collection. And of course I used the papers from the Somebunny loves you collection :) 

Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with eggs in her apron
New Year Collection: Swirl and
Easter Collection 2009: Sentiment
Papers: Somebunny loves you "Blue Bunny" and "Pink Bunny"
Lazy Summer Days Collection "White Lace"
Lace, Flowers and Leaves from Magnolia
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with eggs in her apron
New Year Collection: Swirl and
Easter Collection 2009: Sentiment
Papers: Somebunny loves you "Blue Bunny" and "Pink Bunny"
Lazy Summer Days Collection "White Lace"
Lace, Flowers and Leaves from Magnolia
Hugs


3 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Love this colour combo Tracey makes for a fabulous pretty, pretty card,Hugs xxx
Oh Tanja she is so sweet and I love how you have colored her! Beautiful card and I love the flower.
Hugs,
Nancy
eine süße osterkarte meine liebe tanja!! die tilda ist aber auch wieder süß.
drück dich lieb
tina46
Kommentar veröffentlichen