DT Card ~ Happy Easter

Hello my dears, I like to show you my 3rd DT Card for the Hoppy Easter Collection. I've masked the cute Tilda with 3 flowers with the Basket from last years collection and used the great Embellishments like feather, paper lace and the new beautiful roses I got in my DT Package.


Stamps:
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with 3 flowers
Easter Collection 2009: Basket and Text
Papers:
Somebunny loves you Collection "Pink Bunny"
Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with 3 flowers
Easter Collection 2009: Basket and Text
Papers:
Somebunny loves you Collection "Pink Bunny"
Hugs


3 lovely comments, thank you so much:
Oh Tanja love your card! I have this one on order also. Thanks so much for showing us the new images. I think I love them all! You have done a awesome job with all of them that you have shown us!
Hugs,
Nancy
I love your card!! And the new stamps are gorgeous =D
have a great weekend!
Hugs
Malin
Deine Karte ist wunderschön.
So schöne frische Farben und super gestaltet. Auch das Motiv ist so goldig und klasse coloriert.
Liebe Grüße,
Marina
Kommentar veröffentlichen